Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As experienced professionals who have helped many Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows & Mission residents sell their homes, we know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Art & Nathan's 'Top 5' Tips for Sellers
1. Preparing to sell, the best things you can do are still the cheapest; pick it up, put it away, clean it, paint it, recycle it, take it to the dump.
2. When selling, don't be home for showings. Folks want to try your home on, not walk around your very own self sawing logs in the recliner.
3. Keep it tidy. 'A Team' posters, dishes in the sink, the rebel flag in junior's bedroom and the 'Parts for Sale' van on the driveway are not typically sought after by the buying public. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, and it brings a better dollar....everytime.
4. Scoop the poop! Doris Day in her Perfect Pumps will get turned off in a heartbeat if she wanders into some of Fred's Finest while watching her Realtor extoll the virtues of your new roof.
5. If you trust your Realtor, listen to their advice. If you don't.....call us.
The following articles are a great place to start if you're looking for information about the sales process and how you can get more for your home when you decide to sell.
|The Basics of Marketing Your Home||How to Set a List Price for Your Home
|Get Your House Ready to Show Buyers||Why Use a Realtor when Selling a Home